Sunday 1 June 2014

"Running Man Gary Visits The University He Failed To Get In



For the May 25 episode of SBS’ Sunday variety show “Running Man,” the cast played ddakgi with university students from all over the country. To gather team members, Gary visited Kyonggi University in Suwon, and on the way there, he revealed that he once applied to the university.
“I have a sad memory regarding Kyonggi University. I took a test [to get in], but I failed. I received a waiting number- no.43- for the Social Physical Education department, but I didn’t get in.
Gary entered the university campus happily when he arrived, smiling at the students there. He searched for students from the Social Physical Education department in particular to be on his team, telling them he could have been their senior.
cr: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment